We're a progressive IT Consultancy offering IT solutions and managed services to over 1,000 businesses nationally and abroad.
Within our vibrant and diverse team an exciting opportunity exists for a Managed Service Consultant with strong all round IT skills.
This role offers incredible diversity, is constantly evolving and provides the opportunity to interact with a broad range of organisations and industries.
Our Managed Services field team is an integral part of our customer experience and our business. As part of the role you will be presented with challenges and rewarded for your efforts, as well as have the opportunity to work for a company that is Great Place to Work certified.
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Being the right person, living and breathing our core values
- Creating an outstanding customer experience for our clients
- Business acumen that can be applied across various situations
- Achieving your daily and weekly KPIs.
- Contribution to ensuring technical processes are efficient and follow best practice
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding communication skills
- A broad understanding of IT systems
- Solid understanding of Windows systems
- Strong networking skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- ConnectWise experience (preferred)
- Line of business software support skills
Additional requirements include:
- Must be highly self-motivated and willing to learn and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment.
- An ability to identify client needs and promote additional work in a proactive role.
- Must have had at least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Take joy in solving business problems by using your own initiative.
- Applicants must be Australian residents
- Must have car and driver’s license